Sunday, September 20, 2009

Furthering my Project Planning

Okay, so I stated a couple blogs ago that I want to do Entertainment for my project. I'm now thinking of concentrating on more of a controversial topic; LGBTQA (Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transgenders, Queers, and Allies) matters. I believe this to be a topic that everyone can talk about and express their opinions--good or bad--in multiple ways. As a person who is unknown of her sexuality, I wish to share that with people in a web site/blog and get people's opinions on that and on issues that occur all over the world pertaining to LGBTQA.
I don't know how this will turn out, but I always thought it would be something good to do to start a "movement" of opinions based on a matter that I care about.
I still don't know how I'm going to set it up yet, but I believe this is what my project will pertain.
More blogs coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. Starting this movement would be an all-encompassing job, but it would be something good and beneficial to others.

    There are other options other than blogs when thinking about the project, you could set up a message board for free (I did that once back in high school) and it wouldn't cost you anything unless you wanted to expand the project.

    I think you have some amazing ideas, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete