Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pressthink Weblog

The web site given to us is pretty interesting. Since I don't know too much about blogs, I thought it was just one long story. As I got further down I realized it's just random blogs about topics people want to share with their audience. I like blogs. I like looking at them now and just looking at the common or complete opposite subjects people talk about that I have or haven't thought about. They give their opinions, people respond back; that is a cool thing to do because it gets people to think and share their thoughts with people who care just as much about the topic as you do.
I noticed the web site was a journalists.nyu URL. If it's what I'm thinking, New York University?, then I think it would be cool if Ferris had their own blog that students can join. It would help students interact with other random students about topics they like or dislike.

More blogs coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. I got a vastly different impression from the website. I felt the blogs weren't random at all, but rather they all touched on common media issues. For instance, the author focuses on the age-old subjectivity/objectivity theme throughout most of his entries.

    ReplyDelete