Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Project Advancement

Hey guys,
I'm sorry I haven't been on in a little while. The reason is, I'm working on the project!! I've decided to do my LGBTQA Opinions and Matters project on WordPress. I have a site for it on WordPress, but boy oh boy is it something I have to work on!
To me the WordPress is pretty "advanced." I didn't how much widgets I could put on my page, nor did I know some of the other things I'm still trying to figure out.
I think it's going to be pretty fun, but time consuming as I don't know how to use WordPress at all.
It's a great learning experience though!! I hope people will see my page and comment on it too; not just you guys, but other people around the world as well.
I'll be looking at everyone else's progress as soon as I can and give my opinions and comments.
More blogs coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment