Friday, October 2, 2009

TED

Well Mr. Clay Shirky is a pretty interesting fellow.
I liked his argument or point or opinion on how twitter, facebook, etc can change social networking; and I believe it!
People know what, when, and where other people are because of facebook and twitter online and on phones; there's no need to call people anymore!! Not only that, texting has taken over talking, and he was explaining all that in a better way than I could explain it.
I never thought I would text. I was like "oh I'm never going to text, I won't fall into that trendy trap." Looking back now, I was a total hypocrite because I love texting now, I text more than I talk on my phone.
I agree with Mr. Shirky; his presentation was interesting, moving, and agreeable on my part.
More blogs coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment